1. Fill the local currency amount your customer has to pay in the first field to be able to see the USD and EUR amount:
For SGelderGER (GELD) we have already direct exchange amounts with all currencies:
Fuer SGelderGER (GELD) haben wir bereits direkte Wechselkurse mit allen Waehrungen:
The price of SGelderGER (GELD) is here to see:
Der Preis von SGelderGER (GELD) ist hier zu sehen:
2. Tell your customer she/he has to login at Boerse.website/account/login.php and click "Wallet"
and click the "Send/Senden" button at SGelderGER (GELD) or at GELDCoin (GELDC) in order to send
GELD/GELDC to the merchant.
The customer has then to fill the given amount from the merchant in EUR or USD and the wallet-address of the merchant.
Then the page will automatically convert the outstanding amount from EUR or USD to GELD/GELDC coins.
3. Give your GELD or GELDC wallet-address by letting the customer scan your personalised merchant QR-code
(merchant: contact me to admin(at)boerse.website in case you don`t have yet a QR-code).
The merchant wallet-address will then be scanned by the customer
(in case no QR-code-scanner available, the customer can use: https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/scan).
The customer has to copy/paste then the merchant-wallet-address inside the receiver wallet-address field.
4. After every field is filled, the customer has to click again at "SEND/SENDEN" button to send the given amount to the merchant.
5. The merchant can check at their GELD or GELDC wallet at www.Boerse.website if the amount arrived after 5-20 seconds
(merchant: reload the "Wallet" page after 20 seconds to see the received amount of GELD or GELDC coins!).
Questions: Get an immediate answer at telegram:
@sgeldercoin10000 or by E-mail: support(at)boerse.website